MAKE YOUR PURCHASE IN CONFIDENCE
Building Inspections, Inc. and Coastal Home Inspections are the premier providers of commercial building inspections and residential home inspections for discriminating buyers, investors and real estate professionals in Eastern North Carolina.
COMPANY GOAL - through high standards, ethics and professionalism - to help you make a Smart Decision and to provide you with the most modern and thorough inspection service available in this area.
The reports are the most modern and detailed in the industry and include a summary page for a quick overview. Since 1984, the Company has served thousands of satisfied customers - Buyers, Sellers, Investors, Attorneys and Lending Institutions.
The inspection thoroughly covers:
Heating and Central Air Conditioning Systems
Plumbing and Electrical systems
Roof, Attic and Visible Insulation
Walls, Ceilings and Floors
Windows and Doors
Foundations, Floor Systems, Roof Systems
Crawl Spaces, Basements
Ventilation and Moisture Problems
Decks and Porches
All home inspections are conducted according to the Standards of Practice of the North Carolina Home Inspector Licensure Board.
SERVICES AND COSTS
REVIEWS AND CONSULTING,
INDIVIDUAL SYSTEMS INSPECTIONS,
CRAWL SPACE ENVIRONMENT ASSESSMENTS
Fees Starting At $175.00
PRE-PURCHASE HOME INSPECTIONS & PRE-LISTING HOME INSPECTIONS
- $425.00 for homes up to 1,500 sq.ft.
- $450.00 over 1,500 sq.ft. up to 2,000 sq.ft.
- $475.00 over 2,000 sq.ft. up to 2,500 sq.ft.
- $500.00 over 2,500 sq.ft. up to 3,000 sq.ft.
- $525.00 over 3,000 sq.ft. up to 3,500 sq.ft.
- $550.00 over 3,500 sq.ft. up to 4,000 sq.ft.
- $0.14 (14.0 cents) per sq.ft. over 4,000 sq.ft.
- Based On A Hourly Rate Or A Per Day Fee
- Locations of previous jobs:
- North Carolina - New Bern, Oriental, Morehead City, Greenville, Washington, Raleigh, Charlotte, Winston Salem, Williamston, Greensboro, Pinehurst.
- Virginia - Virginia Beach, Lynchburg.
- South Carolina - Charleston
- Same fee structure as pre-purchase inspections
CONSTRUCTION DEFECTS INVESTIGATIONS/EXPERT WITNESS SERVICES:
- The hourly and overall costs are based on the extent of the defects, research and the depth of the investigation. A retainer is required for the investigation and for the expert witness service.
TO ORDER AN INSPECTION PLEASE CALL
OR GO TO THE ORDER PAGE, PROVIDE THE NECESSARY INFORMATION AND PRESS "SUBMIT"